Friday, June 22, 2007

Tom Waits ruined my self resignation to a day of rest!

So yes that bloody Tom Waits... I had just finished convincing myself that I really do deserve a day to just relax and do nothing else when low and behold I started to play some nice relaxing music.. and now after one song I am all inspired and realize didn't really want the dumb day off anyways :-S Oh well I suppose one could feel worse than to want to work! The only thing that is holding me back is my very sore body :-P I guess traipsing all over Montreal yesterday in high heels wasn't the best plan but damn it they are sexy LOL Ah well the price a girl must pay...

So I am all set for my the wedding tomorrow! Nice eggplant dress and amazing luscious, drool causeing , inspiring, desire filling, mmm yes I can go on forever shoes that are too hot for words :-P So yes, I am feeling pretty good about going out on the town like that! Well it will be very nice to stop running around after this is all done, though I am starting to think that is what summer is all about running around and packing the days. Oh well, I will still have my nice get-away to Gaspe later this summer which will be great.

So I am off to paint now.. even though I said it was OK to take a day off after running around getting suits, shoes, earings (not even for me!) yesterday. Ah well now i know never to put inspiring music on when I want to lay low LOL Bloody Tom Waits!! :-O ;-)

No comments: