Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Writing on a rainy day.

It's so wet, cold and gray out... hard to be inspired today. I am trying to get inspired to work and so far it's a no go :-S I did look through some poetry I have written though. Funny how things just come to me, words just form sometimes to describe how I am feeling. When I look back on my writings(poetry) it always kind of surprises me. It takes me to that exact emotion that was present when I wrote. Part of me feels like sharing but then part of me is scared to see what people think... also if people even care to know how I feel. I suppose same goes for my artwork, do people really care to hang it and will they feel what I felt when I painted it.

Hmmph LOL can you tell I am in such a lovely mood?! Normally I am much more cheery and more inspired just having a few off days of self doubt. Ah well it will pass. Maybe I will just do another still life today, seems to keep my mind more neutral and just inquisitive about light, shape, color etc. I feel I really need to get the energies back to normal... something is off in the air these days.

On a lighter note my new porch is just amazing. It has a great view and has plenty of space to set table and chairs out for coffee outside... my own little cafe! The sun is trying to come through the rain. Hopefully my world will right itself. Off to sketch!

No comments: